- Born in 1969 in Lübeck
- 1977-1987 attended school in Paris
- 1987-1989 National Service
- 1989-1994 law course at the Universities of Göttingen and Berlin
- 1994-1996 Traineeship in Berlin
- 1997 Called to the Bar
- 1999 Partnership in the firm "Prof. Dr. Neumann, Nasdal, Wegner GbR"
- 2007 Appointed as Notary, Berlin
- married, 3 children
Lawyer and Notary
Mr Wegner has worked exclusively, since 1997 as a deputy Notary and since 2007 as a full Notary, advising and drafting in all areas of the notarial office’s practice. The most important areas of his work are Land and Commonhold Law, Company and Probate Law, plus Construction Law. In his work as a Notary, Mr Wegner is committed to prescient, balanced, transparent and purposeful drafting. This applies both to notarial assistance to a project developer and to a contract of purchase between private persons.
He works in German, English and French.